Zen Solid Rubberwood Sit Stand Desk
$1,029.00 – $1,199.00
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS NOW SOLD OUT. Use code ‘RUBBERWOODPRESALE’ to save $150. Orders ship after July 27.
This desk features our popular Professional Series lifting system and is topped off with a stunning solid Rubberwood top. Enjoy features including is our premium and most popular 2 leg electric height adjustable standing desk offering:
- Beautiful natural or walnut finish available in 1200, 1500 and 1800mm.
- Powered by our Pro Series lifting system supporting 140kg at 38mm per second.
- Smart controller offering 4 preset heights and smooth automated movements.
- Rock solid stability at any height and whisper quiet operation.
Frequently Bought Together
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS NOW SOLD OUT. Use code ‘RUBBERWOODPRESALE’ to save $150. Orders ship after July 27. Natural finish is currently ONLY available in SMALL.
Take the Professional Series lifting system and add a solid Rubberwood desktop for the ultimate in function, stability and aesthetics.
• The Rubberwood is a statement piece and is available in sizes including 1200, 1500 and 1800mm in width
• Walnut depth is 750mm, natural is 700mm due to changes in supplier.
• A light natural finish or dark walnut
• 28mm thick tops the look
Enjoy Rubberwood – Sustainably sourced timber is harvested from the recycled wood from the recycled wood of rubber trees providing a good looking and hard wearing desktop surface for you to enjoy.
60 - 125cm
Warranty on all
up to 140kg
• Minimum height allows users to correctly sit with feet on the ground, while maximum height makes desk suitable for users over 210cm
• Market leading sit stand desk lifting capacity allows you to add all your devices without compromising speed or stability
• Dual motor lifting system is completely concealed within desk frame keeping cables to a minimum while providing super smooth and precise movements.
• Stability is critical to any sit stand desk. You won’t need to worry about this one!
• 38mm/second means you’ll be sitting to standing in no more than 10 seconds
See how simple this electric sit stand desk is to setup by watching our step by step guide below!
The Lifting System
|Height Range||60 – 125cm (without desktop)|
|Travel Speed||36mm per second loaded|
|Noise Level||40db in motion|
|Base Width||Suits desks 1100 – 2400mm|
|Transformer Power||200W (0.1W on standby)|
|Cable Management Style||Optional Cable Management Channel (Full width, folds open for access)|
|Hand Controller||Smart Controller with 4 memory presets and USB Charge point|
|Anti Collision System||Yes – Both directions. Sensitivity Adjustment|
|Soft Start/Stop||Yes – Both directions|
|Upper & Lower Limits||Yes – Programmable by user|
|Zen Connect App||Compatible|
|Core Material||Finish||Colours||Standard Sizes||Custom Sizes||Desktop Thickness||Custom Grommet Cutouts|
|Natural Rubberwood||Clear Polyurethane hard wearing finish||Natural Timber
|Not Available||25mm||Yes, please contact us|
- Green Zone 1 Business Day
- Blue Zone 1-3 Business Days
- Orange Zone 2-4 Business Days
- Grey Zone* 4-8 Business Days
|2 Leg Sit Stand Desks||$39.95 Flat Rate|
|3 Leg Sit Stand Desks||$59.95 Flat Rate|
|Ergonomic Chairs||$49.95 Flat Rate|
|Accessories||$25.00 Flat Rate|
- When purchased together the larger cost will be used to calculate your freight. If you purchase a desk with accessories you’ll only incur 1 fee for the desk. Multiple desks freight will be calculated during checkout.
- Tracking email sent upon goods being dispatched from warehouse.
SHIPPING FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The simple answer is yes. As our goods are considered ‘awkward freight’ we require customers to inspect goods upon receiving and sign our shipping partners computer or paperwork to accept that the goods have been delivered in ‘GOOD ORDER AND CONDITION’. As sit stand desks are built from heavy materials, and are large, awkward sizes there is a greater chance of damage occurring. We will do our best to help in anyway possible should an item become damaged in transit, however are unable to claim damages from a freight provider if items have been signed for. If you are not sure, take a few photos and email them to [email protected] before signing.
If you require an ‘Authority to Leave’, please contact us after placing your order and we can arrange. This is suitable for accessories and where there is a safe and dry place to leave items. We cannot however be responsible for damage or missing items when an authority to leave is authorized.
Should an item become damaged in freight you will be required to reject it from our freight provider. Please take a few photos and email directly to [email protected] or call us on (07) 3063 2143 and we’ll access the situation on a need by need basic. We will do everything to ensure this is taken of swiftly and help where ever possible 🙂
We, along with our freight partners monitor all deliveries to ensure they are delivered in full and on time. However these are estimates only. If you have any concerns don’t hesitate to contact our team via email at [email protected] or give us a call on (07) 3063 2143. We’ll check up for you!
Dispatch time is 7-10 working days for items that are in stock. Pre-orders will dispatch within 7-10 working days of the listed arrival date. Please check the product page carefully prior to purchase.
Custom desks have a lead time of 20 working days, not inclusive of shipping time.
We can pass on any special request to our freight partners and will do everything possible to ensure desks are delivered at the most suitable time for you. Please ensure to leave notes when placing your order and we’ll pass these onto our freight carriers.
Yes, our warehouse is located in Brisbane and open 8am to 4pm. Alternatively orders can also be picked up from our Melbourne office however normal shipping costs will still incur. Please note ‘Melbourne’ pickup in your order. Please ensure to select ‘local pickup’ if you wish to pickup your desk from Brisbane.
- To view our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement please click here
*Rural and remote area’s may experience longer shipping times. We will make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest possible delivery time.
Delivery times are estimates only and may vary. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date the orders are received and always refer to business days and not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control.
At current, this desk is not pre-drilled and you will need an electric drill to complete installation.
We recommend that you clear 30 – 45 minutes to assemble this desk. The assembly is very straight forward and clear instructions are included. If you run into any difficulties you’re invited to call us on 07 3102 4842 and we’ll do everything we can to help! Alternatively please email [email protected] with any pictures or questions you need answered.
You will need an electric drill as this desk comes with self tapping screws to be inserted into the desktop. All other tools and screws are included along with a few cable clips to help you keep cables tidy.
View our installation guide here.
The short answer is no. We stock the 4 variations of Rubberwood at one of our warehouses. If you require a custom timber desktop please contact us via email at [email protected] or call 07 3102 4842 and we’ll see how we can create the desk of your dreams for you.