Dual Monitor Arm & Laptop Combo
Use two ZSD monitor arms fixed to a single base & a specifically designed laptop mount to enjoy improved ergonomics & de-clutter your desk.
Use the Zen Space Desks Dual Monitor Arms to effortlessly mount one laptop plus your screen to improve your ergonomic position while maximising desk space and improving workflow.
- Universal Laptop Mount with Quick Release that simply slides into the VESA Bracket on your second arm.
- A Strong and Sturdy Setup: Easily position your monitor arm to your desired position where it’ll stay.
- Great for touch screen devices
- Fit one laptop plus a second screen up to 34″ with a compatible VESA mounting bracket in either 100mm or 75mm configuration.
- Hide messy cables with both arms able to house and cover all your cables running from your desk to screens.
- Ultra fast installation. Generally takes less than 10 minutes to mount your monitor arms.
- No drilling required! Simply clamp your monitor arm to your desk between 10 and 45mm or use the included under desk bracket to mount your arm through your desk.
- Suitable for monitors up to 9kg.
- 180 degree stopper, can be removed if necessary.
- 5 Year Warranty.
- Green Zone 1 Business Day
- Blue Zone 1-3 Business Days
- Orange Zone 2-4 Business Days
- Grey Zone* 4-8 Business Days
|2 Leg Sit Stand Desks||$39.95 Flat Rate|
|3 Leg Sit Stand Desks||$59.95 Flat Rate|
|Ergonomic Chairs||$49.95 Flat Rate|
|Accessories||$14.95 Flat Rate|
- When purchased together the larger cost will be used to calculate your freight. If you purchase a desk with accessories you’ll only incur 1 fee for the desk. Multiple desks freight will be calculated during checkout.
- Tracking email sent upon goods being dispatched from warehouse.
SHIPPING FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The simple answer is yes. As our goods are considered ‘awkward freight’ we require customers to inspect goods upon receiving and sign our shipping partners computer or paperwork to accept that the goods have been delivered in ‘GOOD ORDER AND CONDITION’. As sit stand desks are built from heavy materials, and are large, awkward sizes there is a greater chance of damage occurring. We will do our best to help in anyway possible should an item become damaged in transit, however are unable to claim damages from a freight provider if items have been signed for. If you are not sure, take a few photos and email them to [email protected] before signing.
If you require an ‘Authority to Leave’, please contact us after placing your order and we can arrange. This is suitable for accessories and where there is a safe and dry place to leave items. We cannot however be responsible for damage or missing items when an authority to leave is authorized.
Should an item become damaged in freight you will be required to reject it from our freight provider. Please take a few photos and email directly to [email protected] or call us on 07 3102 4842 and we’ll access the situation on a need by need basic. We will do everything to ensure this is taken of swiftly and help where ever possible 🙂
We, along with our freight partners monitor all deliveries to ensure they are delivered in full and on time. However these are estimates only. If you have any concerns don’t hesitate to contact our team via email at [email protected] or give us a call on 07 3102 4842. We’ll check up for you!
Please refer to the icon on the top (above price) on your selected product page. All our accessories and some desks are stocked and are dispatched same day if ordered before 2pm Eastern Standard Time.
Several products are built to order and may take up to 14 days to be cut depending on quantity, finish and shapes.
Our hardwood ‘Ultimate Ranges’ are hand crafted and may take up to 4 weeks to be produced.
We can pass on any special request to our freight partners and will do everything possible to ensure desks are delivered at the most suitable time for you. Please ensure to leave notes when placing your order and we’ll pass these onto our freight carriers.
Yes, our warehouse is located in Brisbane and open 8am to 4pm. Alternatively orders can also be picked up from our Melbourne office however normal shipping costs will still incur. Please note ‘Melbourne’ pickup in your order. Please ensure to select ‘local pickup’ if you wish to pickup your desk from Brisbane.
- To view our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement please click here
*Rural and remote area’s may experience longer shipping times. We will make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest possible delivery time.
Delivery times are estimates only and may vary. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date the orders are received and always refer to business days and not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control.
Our universal laptop mount simply slides into either Vesa mount allowing you to mount your laptop on the left or right hand side. View our laptop mount here.
Yes, however you’ll need to contact us to special order this part. Please contact us via email on [email protected] or call us on 07 3102 4842 and we’ll help you out 🙂
Assembly is quick and simple. We recommend allowing 10 minutes to get this fixed to your desk with monitor mounted. View our assembly video here.
You will be able to hide your cables out of sight by snaking them along the underside of the arm. Cable covers snap over your cables to hide them. Just be sure to leave some slack in your cables so that they can move freely with your monitor arm.